Blessed Sacrament has two very dynamic YOUTH GROUPS!
High School Youth Group meets every other Sunday evening at 6 pm, meets once a month for “Bible Breakfast” at Chick-fil-a, and has plenty of other events and ways to get involved!
For the most up to date information, find us on Facebook: Blessed Sacrament High School CYO!
2018-2019 Calendar of Events
- CYO Breakfast Sept. 12th at 6:40 a.m. at Chick Fil A!
- Sept. 16th Date POSTPONED DUE TO HURRICANE FLORENCE…New date TBA: High School CYO will be this Sunday September 16th at Blessed Sacrament, 6:00-7:30 p.m. (Kona Ice will be in the parking lot!)
- September 23rd – Deanery event at the Pastoral Center at 5 p.m. Mass and Dinner!
- October 7th CYO at Blessed Sacrament, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- October 21st CYO at Blessed Sacrament, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- November 4th CYO Deanery Oyster Roast at Camp Villa Marie!
- November 18th CYO at Blessed Sacrament, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Christmas party is December TBD!
Junior CYO (for middle schoolers!) meets from 6:00 – 7:30 PM in the Blessed Sacrament gym unless otherwise stated below. Here are the dates for the 2018-2019 Season:
- September 9 and 23
- October 14 and 28
- November 11 and 25
- December 9
- January 13 and 27
- February 10 and 24
- March 10 and 24
- April 14 and 28
- May 12